1. GENERAL INFORMATION
In compliance with the duty of information set forth in the 34/2002 Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) of July, the following general information data of this website are provided below : The ownership of this website, www.tretimbertoys.com (hereinafter, Website) is held by: ANDUEZA CARPINTERIA, provided with CIF: B-12352662 registered in: I.R.M. de Castellón , T. 676 Gral de Sociedades. L. 343 de la Sección G. F. 1 H. no CS-6618. Inscripción I, 23-08-93, whose representative is: Carpintería Andueza, and whose contact details are:
C/Fray Bonifacio Ferrer 9,
12400 Segorbe, Castellón (ESPAÑA)
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The object of the conditions
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use (hereinafter, Conditions) is to regulate the access and use of the Website. For the purposes of these Conditions, the Website will be understood as: the external appearance of the screen interfaces, both statically and dynamically, that is, the navigation tree; and all the elements integrated in both the screen interfaces and in the navigation tree (hereinafter, Contents) and all those services or online resources that may be offered to Users (hereinafter, Services). Tré, timber traditional toys reserves the right The right to modify, at any time, and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the Website and the Contents and Services that may be incorporated therein. The User acknowledges and accepts that at any time Tré, timber traditional toys may interrupt, deactivate and / or cancel any of these elements that are integrated into the Website or access to them. Access to the Website by the User is free and, by In general, it is free without the User having to provide a consideration to be able to enjoy it, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider that the User has contracted. any of the Content or Services of the Website may be made by subscribing or registering the User.
The access, navigation and use of the Website, as well as the spaces enabled to interact between the Users, and the User and Tré, timber traditional toys, such as comments and / or blogging spaces, confers the condition of User, so they are accepted , since the beginning of the navigation on the Website, all the Conditions established here, as well as its subsequent modifications, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding mandatory legal regulations as the case may be. Given the relevance of the foregoing, the User is recommended to read them each time he visits the Website. The Tré, timber traditional toys Website provides a great diversity of information, services and data. The User assumes his responsibility to make proper use of the Website. This responsibility will extend to:
- A use of the information, Contents and / or Services and data offered by Tré, timber traditional toys without being contrary to the provisions of these Conditions, the Law, morality or public order, or that in any other way may imply an injury to the rights from third parties or from the same functioning of the Website.
- The veracity and legality of the information provided by the User in the forms issued by Tré, timber traditional toys for access to certain Content or Services offered by the Website. In any case, the User will immediately notify Tré, timber traditional toys about any event that allows the misuse of the information recorded in said forms, such as, but not only, theft, loss, or unauthorized access to identifiers and / or passwords, in order to proceed with their immediate cancellation.
Tré, timber traditional toys reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate the law, respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, spamming, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Tré, timber traditional toys will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by Users through comments or other blogging or participation tools that may exist. Access to this Website does not imply any commercial relationship between Tré, timber traditional toys and the User. Always in compliance with current legislation, this Tré, timber traditional toys Website is addressed to all persons, regardless of their age, who can access and / or browse the pages of the Website. The Website is primarily aimed at Users residing in Spain. Tré, timber traditional toys does not ensure that the Website complies with laws of other countries, either totally or partially. If the User resides or has his domicile in another place and decides to access and / or navigate on the Website he will do so at his own responsibility, he must ensure that such access and navigation complies with the local legislation that is applicable, not assuming Tré, timber traditional toys any liability that may arise from such access.
3. ACCESS AND NAVIGATION ON THE WEBSITE: EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Tré, timber traditional toys does not guarantee the continuity, availability and usefulness of the Website, or of the Contents or Services. Tré, timber traditional toys will do everything possible for the proper functioning of the Website, however, it is not responsible or guaranteed that access to this Website will not be uninterrupted or that it will be error free.
Nor is it responsible or guaranteed that the content or software that can be accessed through this Website, is free from error or causes damage to the User’s computer system (software and hardware). Under no circumstances will Tré, timber traditional toys be liable for losses, damages or damages of any kind arising from access, navigation and use of the Website, including, but not limited to, those caused to computer systems or those caused by the introduction of virus. Tré, timber traditional toys is not responsible for any damages that may be caused to users due to improper use of this Website. In particular, it is not responsible in any way for the falls, interruptions, lack or defect of telecommunications that may occur.
4. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Tré, timber traditional toys undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
• The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council, the 27 April 2016, relative to the physical persons ‘protection with regard to the treatment of personal data and free data’s circulation (RGPD).
• The Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, for Data of Personal Character’s Protection (LOPD).
• The Royal Decree 1720/2007, in 21 December, by which the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, for Personal Data’s Protection (RDLOPD) is approved.
• The Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, for Data of Personal Character’s Protection (LOPD).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in Tré, timber traditional toys is: ANDUEZA CARPINTERÍA SL, provided with CIF: B-12352662 and registered in: I.R.M. de Castellón , T. 676 Gral de Sociedades. L. 343 de la Sección G. F. 1 H. nº CS-6618. Inscripción I, 23-08-93, whose representative is: Carpintería Andueza (hereinafter also responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
C/ Fray Bonifacio Ferrer 9, 12400 Castellón
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Tré, timber traditional toys , through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted at the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es/), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Tré, timber traditional toys, and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that it completes, or to attend a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The treatment of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles contained in Article 5 of the RGPD:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior to completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
• Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes. • Principle of minimization of data: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
• Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
• Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a manner that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
• Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data The categories of data that are processed Tré, timber traditional toys, are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the treatment of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Tré, timber traditional toys undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, You will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out. Purposes of the treatment to which the personal data is destined The personal data are collected and managed by Tré, timber traditional toys with the purpose of being able to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fill out or to meet a request or query. Likewise, the data may be used with a commercial purpose of personalization, operation and statistics, and activities of the social object of Tré, timber traditional toys , as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Website.At the moment the personal data is obtained , the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing to which the personal data will be used; that is, of the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.Periods of retention of personal data Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only during the following period: 5 years, or until the User requests its deletion.At the moment the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to Determine this term.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties. In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal information of minors
Respectiva the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those older than 14 may grant their consent for the treatment of their personal data in a lawful manner by Tré, timber traditional toys. If it is a minor of 14years, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful insofar as they have been authorized. Secret and security of Tré, timber traditional toys personal data is undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in a way that guarantees the security of personal data and prevents the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted in a secure and confidential way, as it is the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted, however, because Tré, timber traditional toys cannot ga rantizar the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data is probable that entails a high risk for the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise treated, or the unauthorized communication or access to such data. Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by his employees, associates, and all person to whom the information is accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Tré, timber traditional toys and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR before the Data Controller:
• Right of access: It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Tré, timber traditional toys is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Tré, timber traditional toys has performed or performed, as well as, among other, of the available information on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of the same.
• Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
• Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data
• Right to limit the processing: It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
• Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person Responsible for the processing their personal data in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another responsible of treatment Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
• Right of opposition: It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by Tré, timber traditional toys.
• Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: It is the right of the User not to be subject to an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise. Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD http:// tretimbertoys.com ” specifying:
• Name, last name of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which the representation is admitted, it will also be necessary the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
• Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access. • Address to effect of notifications. • Date and signature of the applicant. • Any document that certifies the request that you formulate.
• This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
• Postal address: C/Fray Bonifacio Ferrer 9, 12400 Castellón
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Claims before the supervisory authority In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the prevailing one in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to submit a claim before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es/)
5. COOKIES POLICY
Are those cookies that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Tré, timber traditional toys for the best functioning of the Website. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies allow us to recognize the User as a recurring visitor to the Website and adapt the content to offer content that fits their preferences.
The entity (s) responsible for the provision of cookies may (n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party to process this information for those entities.
Social Network Cookies
Tré, timber traditional toys incorporates social media plugins, which allow them to be accessed through the Website. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them to learn about these cookies and, where appropriate, the treatment of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and / or cookie policies can be consulted are indicated below:
Changes to the Cookies Policy
6. LINK POLICY
The User or third party that makes a hyperlink from a web page of another, different, website to the Tré, timber traditional toys Website should know that: The reproduction – totally or partially – of any of the Contents and / or Services of the Website is not allowed without express authorization from. Tré, timber traditional toys No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement is allowed on the Tré, timber traditional toys Website, nor on the Contents and / or Services thereof. Except for the hyperlink, the website on which said hyperlink is established It will not contain any element of this Website, protected as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, unless expressly authorized by Tré, timber traditional toys.
The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between Tré, timber traditional toys and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of Tré, timber traditional toys of the contents, services and / or activities offered on said website, and vice versa.
7. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
Tré, timber traditional toys itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of the Website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example and not exhaustive, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, brands or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.). They will, therefore, be protected works as intellectual property by the Spanish legal system, being applicable to both Spanish and community regulations in this field, as well as international treaties related to the subject and signed by Spain. All rights reserved. Under the provisions of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, are expressly prohibited. in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Tré, timber traditional toys. The User undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights of Tré, timber traditional toys. You can view the elements of the Website or even print, copy and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for your personal use. The User, however, may not delete, alter, or manipulate any protection device or security system that was installed on the Website.
In the event that the User or third party considers that any of the Contents of the Website involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property protection, they must immediately notify Tré, timber traditional toys through the contact details of the GENERAL INFORMATION section of this Notice Legal and General Conditions of Use
8. LEGAL ACTIONS, APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Tré, timber traditional toys reserves the right to present the civil or criminal actions it deems necessary for the improper use of the Website and Contents, or for breach of these Conditions. The relationship between the User and Tré, timber traditional toys will be governed by current and applicable regulations in the Spanish territory. If any dispute arises in relation to the interpretation and / or application of these Conditions, the parties will submit their conflicts to the ordinary jurisdiction by submitting to the corresponding judges and courts according to law.